Nisaa Jetha was invited to attend one the three series of UN75 Dialogues, on 22 June 2020 and discussed the challenges the economy is facing and solutions the world requires to recover from this global crisis.
The COVID-19 global pandemic has exposed a profoundly interconnected yet fragile global economy and deep economic divides. As countries begin to open and the world works toward emerging from the health crisis, we must address the economic crisis. Under the theme Economic Transformation: Rebuilding Better, the final UN75 Dialogue in our three-part series addressed just that.
- Ana Saldarriaga | Deputy Head and Impact Lead, Global Shapers Foundation
- Cindy Pearl Maphumulo | Managing Director, The Business Development Agency; Lead, Africa80
- Nisaa Jetha | Global Strategist & Impact Professional
- Marina Ponti | Global Director, UN SDG Action Campaign
- Natalie Samarsinghe | Chief of Strategy, United Nations 75th Anniversary
Moderator: Arrey Obenson | CEO and Co-Founder, Transformunity
- Press on the Dialogue can be viewed here.
You can view the dialogue here.